Auction22nd Apr at 1:00pm
Property TypeIndustrial/ Warehouse
73 Islington Street, Collingwood
INCOME PRODUCING CITY FRINGE WAREHOUSE WITH ENORMOUS UPSIDE – FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 100 YEARS
AUCTION: Thursday 22 April 2021 at 1pm on-site
TeskaCarson is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 73 Islington Street, Collingwood with the following key attributes:
- Substantial standalone warehouse with an underlying land area of 770sqm*, boasting 20m frontage to Islington Street.
- Currently occupied by 25+ year tenant ‘Collingwood Automotive Repairs’ providing an annual income of $63,812 per annum Net + GST & Outgoings.
- Strong rental upside with a market review in April 2023
- Existing improvements comprise a clear span warehouse plus multiple partitioned offices, providing a total building area of 734sqm* plus four (4) on-site car spaces.
- Perfect opportunity for investors, developers, land bankers and future owner occupiers to secure a supremely located freehold with immediate access to all major arterial routes and only 2km* from Melbourne’s CBD.
- Favourable Commercial 2 zoning and multi storey height precedent, allowing significant scope for high density development (STPA).
- Join Collingwood tenants Aesop, Lulu Lemon, Swisse, Jetstar, The Commons & T2 to name a few.
- Unrivalled lifestyle amenity with Smith & Gertrude Streets bustling retail and hospitality precinct within close proximity.
- An intergenerational asset that has been held in the same family for over 100 years!
Please call for further information.