103 Grey Street, St Kilda
OUTSTANDING RETAIL/HOSPITALITY OFFERING WITH RARE 1AM LIQUOR LICENSE
Teska & Carson are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 103 Grey Street, St Kilda.
An exciting opportunity to secure a two level commercial building situated in St Kilda’s hugely popular lifestyle and entertainment precinct.
- Highly sought after 1am liquor license in place, allowing 94 patrons on-site and includes existing hospitality infrastructure.
- Offered with vacant possession suiting owner occupation and/or investment purposes.
- Total site area of 216m2*.
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone allowing multiple options for use (STCA).
- Existing improvements providing a building area of 140sqm plus courtyard and rear access via R.O.W off Clyde Street.
- Outstanding lifestyle amenity including St Kilda Beach, Luna Park, an array of local parks and gardens plus buzzing retail and entertainment strips Acland Street and Fitzroy Street in close proximity.
- Nearby arterial routes include Nepean Highway, Inkerman & Barkly Streets, nearby Ormond Esplanade whilst only being 7km from Melbourne's CBD.
For further information please do not hesitate to call for further information.
Teska & Carson
Luke Bisset +61 400 344 211
George Takis +61 403 259 559