92 Clyde Street, St Kilda
BEAUTIFUL, LIGHT FILLED STUDIOS IN HERITAGE BLOCK
Favoured by creatives and designers, these boutique, sustainable office spaces brought to you by www.ensemblehouse.com.au are a rare find in a quiet pocket of culturally booming St Kilda. Beautifully embracing the heritage of the site, the minimal, modern studios overlook a lush, manicured courtyard open for tenants to enjoy.
Designed to encourage connection, while still oﬀering the ability for privacy or to socially distance while still feeling connected to outside, tenants are benefitted by soon to open onsite cafe, Mrs Hyde's, oﬀering a great place to meet with clients over coﬀee and serving wholesome food onsite.
Architecturally designed, the spaces marry heritage with contemporary features to evoke an effortless, modern feel perfect for bringing out your best work! Wow your clients with a meeting over coffee in the verdant courtyard, showcasing the best of your business in the stunning building.
- Tenancies suited for small businesses of 1-6 people
- Sizes ranging from 12m2 – 42m2
- Simply stunning, secure spaces that marry heritage and modern are a truly rare find in the area
- All tenancies benefit from bountiful natural light and views
- Close to culturally rich, vibrant Acland Street
- Onsite, new foodie oﬀering Mrs Hyde's
- Foodie and culture lovers paradise – Mr Wolf, Prince of Wales, Woodfrog bakery, Supernormal Canteen, Di Stasio, Ichi Ni, all a mere stroll away
- Large, lush outdoor courtyard designed by award winning Jack Merlo Design
- End of trip facilities
- High tech features like NBN and secure intercom
- Green budget
- Dog friendly
- Easy access to major arterials and public transport, providing tenants with plenty of options when commuting to and from work